Investor Relations Society launches 2009 Best Practice awards
30 April 2009
The Investor Relations Society's has opened entries for its annual Best Practice Awards.
The award categories for 2009 include:
Self submitted section
1. Best communication of strategy, performance and KPIs in the annual report.
2. Best communication of governance and risk in the annual report
3. Best communication of corporate responsibility in the annual report
4. Most improved annual report
5. Best-practice corporate website 2009 (split into FTSE 100, FTSE 250, SmallCap & AIM,
6. Award for the most effective overall Annual Report (printed and online) (split into FTSE 100, FTSE 250, SmallCap & AIM, International)
The Extel/IR Society UK Grand Prix, voted by investment professionals:
1. Best IRO (FTSE 100 , FTSE 250, Small Cap)
2. Best CFO at IR ( FTSE 100, FRSE 250, Small Cap)
3. Best overall IR for a UK company (FTSE 100, FTSE 250
Entries close on 17 July 2009, and the shortlist will be announced on 28 September.
For more details see