View LinkedIn profile
View Twitter profile
Miranda is managing director of FinanceTalking Ltd. Miranda has 16 years’ experience of teaching finance to people who do not have a financial background. This and her broad City experience in investment banking and financial communications enable her to explain complex subjects in simple ways.
- Qualified as a Chartered Accountant in 1985 with Touche Ross in London
- Worked for investment bank, Morgan Grenfell, analysing companies
- Financial PR and Investor Relations in two leading consultancies
- Gained invaluable experience freelancing for a City training company, teaching analysis of financial statements and equity analysis
- Over the last 16 years, Miranda has taught people from well over 50% of the FTSE100 companies, and most of the leading financial PR consultancies in the UK as well as companies from continental Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Russia and Ukraine.
Miranda founded FinanceTalking to provide the best financial training to the corporate communications world. She designs and teaches highly relevant, practical courses for FinanceTalking and for companies' in-house training programmes.