Finance for Non-Financial Managers 1 Bundle – Online Course
4-6 Hours Introductory Skills This course bundle contains two of our courses in one: The Basics of Business Finance & Budgeting and Forecasting, for which you can view the full programmes below.
Courses forming this bundle
The Basics of Business Finance – Essentials Online Course
This course is designed to give you a good understanding of the basics of business finance. You will learn how businesses are funded and what the money’s used for; how they make profits and generate cash; how to measure business performance; where to find the information you’ll need. You’ll see how income statements and balance sheets work and you’ll also understand key financial jargon, concepts and commonly used financial metrics.
Budgeting and Forecasting – Essentials Online Course
Learn all about budgeting and forecasting. This course will help you understand how to go about preparing a budget including what information you’ll need to ask for before you start and how to review your numbers for reasonableness. You’ll see how to use typical monthly reports and learn how to input to the forecasting process.
How you will learn
Our online financial training courses are written and designed in-house to be practical, concise and engaging. They are great as a stand-alone learning tool, as a pre-course requirement or to consolidate your previous learning.
- We break down each course into bite-sized chunks so that you can do 5 or 10 minutes at a time on your smartphone, tablet or laptop anywhere you like so long as you have an internet connection and headphones.
- You will find plenty of visuals, audio and interactivity to keep you interested and alert. You can control the pace and can recap at any point.
- Our personalised approach means that you can email or phone your tutor if you have questions.
- We will monitor your progress & send reminders when necessary.
- You will have 4 months to complete your course (longer if required).