- Overall the course was extremely well put together
Preview this Course
To get the most out of this course, you should have completed the following:
If you are unsure whether this course is right for you, please contact Miranda Lane (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This course is part of the following course bundle:
Understanding Shareholder Value – Essentials Online Course
2 Hours Introductory Skills
By the end of the course, you will have a good understanding of shareholder value, including what it means from a shareholder’s point of view; what it means from a company’s point of view; the levers a company can pull to create more value; making the link with strategic actions that drive value creation and communicating shareholder value.
- Understand what shareholder value really means
- See how companies drive value internally and externally
- Understand the cost of capital and efficient balance sheets
- Make the link with strategic actions that drive value creation
What you will learn
The Shareholders Perspective
- Key shareholder value concepts
- Driving total shareholder return
The Company Perspective
- Return on equity
- The impact of leverage
- Return on capital employed
- Management’s task
- Efficient capital structure
- Changing the capital structure
- Cost of capital
- Capital management
- Real company examples
- Allocating capital
- Capital allocation examples
Growth and Returns
Communicating Shareholder Value
- Expectations management
- Telling a great investment story – real company examples
How you will learn
Our online financial training courses are written and designed in-house to be practical, concise and engaging. They are great as a stand-alone learning tool, as a pre-course requirement or to consolidate your previous learning.
- We break down each course into bite-sized chunks so that you can do 5 or 10 minutes at a time on your smartphone, tablet or laptop anywhere you like so long as you have an internet connection and headphones.
- You will find plenty of visuals, audio and interactivity to keep you interested and alert. You can control the pace and can recap at any point.
- Our personalised approach means that you can email or phone your tutor if you have questions.
- We will monitor your progress & send reminders when necessary.
- You will have 4 months to complete your course (longer if required).