Open Finance Courses/Training for Non-Financial People & Corporate Communicators
Practical, Interesting & Engaging Courses
Our financial training courses are designed by our experienced tutors and the way we do it really works. We have developed multiple ways to make the learning stick.
- We use interactive games and quizzes to simulate real life scenarios
- We have our own simple business simulation (involving a board and monopoly money) which is a powerful tool for learning how the accounts fit together
- Wherever possible we use live examples from your own company to bring the learning to life
- Your tutor will be enthusiastic and knowledgeable with a talent for making complex concepts simple
- We send you away with practical skills that you can put into practice back at work, ensuring long-lasting learning.
Materials & Support
- Colour-coded course materials
- A copy of The FinanceTalking Financial Glossary to take home
- Access to a virtual classroom with further eLearning and/or briefing papers that will help you consolidate your learning.
- Email or phone your tutor if you have questions or you’d like to discuss further any concepts covered on the course
- We will make suggestions as to how you can implement your learning back at work.
Our UK courses are held at wallacespace in central London or the studio in Birmingham. Both venues believe, like us, that learning needs a stimulating environment that shrugs off the constraints of the typical office.
- Central city locations within walking distance from mainline stations
- Airy spaces flooded with natural daylight designed to energise and inspire
- A wonderful selection of delicious food.