Capital Markets Bundle – Online Course
3-4 hours Introductory Skills This course bundle contains two of our courses in one: The Macro-Economic Backdrop & Introduction to Companies, Funding & the Capital Markets, for which you can view the full programmes below.
Courses forming this bundle
The Macro-Economic Backdrop – Specialist Short Online Course
In this course we help you understand the major factors affecting the global economy – growth, inflation, interest rates, currencies and more… We show you how they all fit together and consider the likely implications for companies.
Approximately 40 minutes.
Introduction to Companies, Funding & the Capital Markets – Essentials Online Course
This course covers the basics of financial markets and instruments; how the capital markets work and the role of key participants; how companies access the capital markets and what it means to be a listed company.
How you will learn
Our online financial training courses are written and designed in-house to be practical, concise and engaging. They are great as a stand-alone learning tool, as a pre-course requirement or to consolidate your previous learning.
- We break down each course into bite-sized chunks so that you can do 5 or 10 minutes at a time on your smartphone, tablet or laptop anywhere you like so long as you have an internet connection and headphones.
- You will find plenty of visuals, audio and interactivity to keep you interested and alert. You can control the pace and can recap at any point.
- Our personalised approach means that you can email or phone your tutor if you have questions.
- We will monitor your progress & send reminders when necessary.
- You will have 4 months to complete your course (longer if required).