Capital Markets & Finance Essentials for Banks Bundle – Online Course
4 Hours Introductory Skills This course bundle contains two of our courses in one: Introduction to Companies, Funding & the Capital Markets & Finance Essentials for Banks, for which you can view the full programmes below.
Courses forming this bundle
Introduction to Companies, Funding & the Capital Markets – Essentials Online Course
This course covers the basics of financial markets and instruments; how the capital markets work and the role of key participants; how companies access the capital markets and what it means to be a listed company.
Finance Essentials for Banks
Learn about how banks make money, how they create value for their shareholders and the key concerns for bank management and regulators. You will see how the balance sheet and income statement work for a bank and you’ll understand key financial jargon and commonly used financial metrics such as ROE, cost:income ratio, leverage and net interest margin. We will also cover bank capital regulation, including risk-weighted assets, CET1 and leverage ratios and the rules for too-big-to-fail banks. And we consider current trends, the implications for profitability and the challenges facing banks.
How you will learn
Our online financial training courses are written and designed in-house to be practical, concise and engaging. They are great as a stand-alone learning tool, as a pre-course requirement or to consolidate your previous learning.
- We break down each course into bite-sized chunks so that you can do 5 or 10 minutes at a time on your smartphone, tablet or laptop anywhere you like so long as you have an internet connection and headphones.
- You will find plenty of visuals, audio and interactivity to keep you interested and alert. You can control the pace and can recap at any point.
- Our personalised approach means that you can email or phone your tutor if you have questions.
- We will monitor your progress & send reminders when necessary.
- You will have 4 months to complete your course (longer if required).